Love Me Good By Lila Dawes Review
Love Me Good
A TGR Review
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 4.5/5 stars
🧁🧁 2/5 sweetness
Image Description: Cover of Love Me Good
Authors Summary:
"Kayleigh is sick of being good. She's the town's sweetheart, always at everyone's beck and call. Frankly, she's had enough. Stuck in the small town she both loves and hates, she knows she's missing out on life. And without the confidence to achieve her dreams, they're slowly fading to dust. She needs a complete reset. Only how do you rebel when it's not in your nature? Bot great as it turns out, but she caught the attention of the mysterious new bartender. Kayleigh doesn't know anything about him yet can't help but feel like she's met him before.
Ben Morgan has a secret. He's in Citrus Pines for one reason and one reason only: Kayleigh Good. Meeting as online gamers two years ago, they became best virtual friends immediately but he's dying to be more. So, when his career goes down the drain and his family practically disowns him, he decides it's time to start fresh. Emotionally bruised, Ben runs to the one person he's always needed above anyone else. He knows he should tell her that they're already friends, but he can't bring himself to admit the truth. How will she react when she realizes exactly who he is?"
Does the summary accurately describe the book?
The summary does describe the book in an accurate way. However, had I not been sent an ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) I most likely would have not picked up this book. I loved the story and the writing and I do not think the summary hooks all the readers it could.
Image Description: Review for Love Me Good written in a notebook, book cover pictured in the left corner
TGR Review
Love Me Good is a quick read for those who love romance.
FAVORITE QUOTE
"We still hadn't figured it all out. Where we would live, what we would do, but none of it mattered. Hazel and I were a team, and we would tackle these challenges together. Because I didn't need much, but I needed my wife."


Comments
Post a Comment